Position Title: Irrigation Install Crew Leader
Organization: K2 Irrigation Services, Inc.
Location: Asheville, NC
K2 Irrigation Services, Inc is a full service, design, installation and maintenance landscape irrigation company based out of Asheville serving the entire Western North Carolina region. We provide top quality installations and service with an emphasis on water management. Our particular areas of expertise are in the fields of landscape irrigation, landscape lighting, water feature maintenance and rain water harvesting. We are currently looking for reliable and dependable people to join our team. All positions are full time 40-50 hours per week (weather permitting). This position is seasonal from March 1 - December 31 with the potential for full or part time work in January and February as weather permits.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Installing and maintaining landscape irrigation systems
- Installing and maintaining landscape lighting systems
- Installing and maintaining rain water harvesting systems
- Installing and maintaining water features
- Meeting or exceeding our quality expectations
- Daily communications with clients as needed
- Daily communications with immediate supervisor(s)
If you have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to learn the skills necessary to be an install crew leader then give us a call. This is a great opportunity for the right person. Visit our website at www.K2Irrigation.com
Applicants must pass background check prior to employment. Applicant must have a good driving record (Must have had a drivers license for at least 2 years and no major infractions in at least 3 years.).
Applicants should have the following skills:
- Strong troubleshooting skills (plumbing, electrical, and/or mechanical)
- Ability to safely drive and back-up large trucks or vans (sometimes with trailers) in conditions that may include heavy congested work sites, or curvy and/or steep mountain locations
- Basic computer skills (Must be computer literate and able to quickly learn industry specific software)
- Good writing skills
- Professional verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Able to lift 50 pounds, repetitively
- Physically able to work in field conditions (cold, hot, wet, windy, etc), digging, operating equipment, etc for 40+hours per week
- Landscaping knowledge/experience is a plus but not required
- Able to communicate in Spanish is a plus but not required
Please email resume and cover letter for consideration - info@K2irrigation.com.