Position Title: Landscape Installation Professional
Organization: North State Gardens
Location: Wilmington, NC
What we are looking for: an entry-level or experienced team leader who has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of his/her work. Candidates must be energetic, self-motivated, and possess strong communication and leadership skills. This is a hands-on position, so good physical condition is essential. Only serious applicants need apply.
Who we are: North State Gardens has been providing top quality turn-key residential and commercial landscaping services to the Wilmington area since 1982. We specialize in design/build landscaping and maintenance with an emphasis on customer service, attention to detail, and sustainability. Please visit our website for more information: http://northstategardens.com.
A successfull candidate will:
- Have a Bachelors or Associates degree in landscape horticulture or a related field or have a combination of education, training, and experience
- Have experience leading a crew in a field setting
- Be goal- and detail-oriented, as well as quality-conscious
- Have knowledge of trees, shrubs, herbaceous plants and turf
- Have the ability to interpret landscape plans and sketches
- Have a positive attitude and exhibit energy and enthusiasm
- Work well with colleagues and clients
- Be skilled with equipment including skid loaders, trenchers, and small power tools
- Possess and maintain a clean and valid NC driver's license, and have the ability to safely drive trucks with trailers
Pay will range from $35,000 to $45,000 per year based on qualifications. Benefits include paid vacation and sick leave, company vehicle, matching IRA retirement plan, and health insurance.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Matthew Erwin at: Matthew@northstategardens.com