Position Title: Irrigation Install Crew Leader
Organization: K2 Irrigation Services, Inc.
Location: Asheville, NC
Irrigation Crew Leaders and Crew Leader Trainees will work as part of a 3-4 person crew installing irrigation systems, rainwater harvesting, and drainage. These positions require the employee to drive a truck with trailer on a daily basis. Positions are full time 40-50 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Installing and maintaining landscape irrigation systems.
- Installing and maintaining landscape lighting systems.
- Installing and maintaining rain water harvesting systems.
- Installing and maintaining water features.
- Meeting or exceeding our quality expectations.
- Daily communications with clients as needed.
- Daily communications with immediate supervisor(s).
If you have a strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and the ability to learn the skills necessary to be landscape technician or an install crew leader then give us a call. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Applicants must pass background check prior to employment. Applicant must have a good driving record (Must have had a drivers license for at least 2 years and no major infractions in at least 3 years) Applicants should have the following skills:
- Strong troubleshooting skills (plumbing, electrical, and/or mechanical).
- Ability to safely drive and back-up large trucks or vans (sometimes with trailers) in conditions that may include heavy congested work sites, or curvy and/or steep mountain locations.
- Basic computer skills (Must be computer literate and able to quickly learn industry specific software).
- Good writing skills.
- Professional verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, repetitively.
- Physically able to work in field conditions (cold, hot, wet, windy, etc), digging, operating equipment, etc for 40+hours per week.
- Landscaping knowledge/experience is a plus but not required.
- Able to communicate in Spanish is a plus but not required.
Compensation package includes competitive pay, paid vacation and holidays, paid time-off for volunteer work, and profit sharing.
Please email resume and cover letter for consideration to:
Kevin McRae at KMcRae@K2irrigation.com.