Position Title: Clinical Scheduling Manager
Organization: Gastroenterology Associates, P.A.
Location: Hickory, NC
A non-exempt position responsible for the management of the fast track department including on-site RN’s, Fast Track Processing staff, as well as oversight of patient recalls managed by the off-site call center. Also responsible for assessing patients, obtaining a history and physical, and scheduling patients for procedures by way of telephone as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Measure and monitor productivity of staff in Fast Track and Fast Track processing departments.
- Monitors workflow of RN’s in the department as well as Fast Track Processing staff.
- Works with management to ensure all employees receive adequate training and updates.
- Serves as the liaison between Gastroenterology Associates and Hospital systems and private referring practices to ensure smooth and timely processing of patients.
- Serves as the liaison between Gastroenterology Associates and Recalls vendor and monitors patient status and flow to ensure smooth and timely processing of patients.
- Provides ongoing reports to the Shareholders regarding Fast Track and recall center data.
- Works with human resources to address employee disciplinary issues.
- Works with administration to manage the schedules in Endo Unit and Hospitals.
- Coordinates staff schedules to ensure that the department is staffed accordingly.
- Leads and assists with scheduling of patients for procedures in endoscopy Unit and Hospitals.
- Assists in Endoscopy Unit as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
Education:Registered Nurse and completion of nursing training from an accredited School of Nursing (Required).
Experience: Minimum of two (2) years of management experience and at least two (2) years of professional nursing experience preferred. Clinic or hospital experience preferred. Proficiency with EHR, Excel, and Word.
Gastroenterology Associates, P.A. is committed to offer competitive market salaries. Benefits include group health insurance, 401k Profit Sharing plan, life insurance, and long-term disability.
Please send resumes to:
Ericka Barlett at