Position Title: Clinical Director
Organization: Raleigh Medical Group, P.A.
Location: Raleigh, NC
An experienced RN Clinical Manager/Director is needed for a busy Raleigh Internal Medicine practice. This is a full-time, exempt position, 37 hours per week.
This position will be responsible for the daily clinical activities of the office including; patient flow, patient satisfaction and scheduling, management, hiring and evaluation of clinical staff. Excellent information technology skills are critical to this position. Office nursing and EHR experience are also essential. A self-starter with proven leadership abilities with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment. When applying, please include your salary requirements.
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license
- Minimum of 3 years office nursing experience
- Minimum of 5 year’s supervisory/management experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including EHR and Microsoft Office are critical to this position.
Raleigh Medical Group, P.A. is a large, independent, multi-specialty group. Offering a competitive compensation package along with excellent benefits including medical, dental, short and long-term disability, life, 401k with a company match, paid holidays and a generous PTO package! This position is with our Raleigh Adult Medicine division.
Please Respond to: