Position Title: Practice Operations/Administrator - Chapel Hill
Organization: Well-established, very professional and dynamic practice.
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
We are seeking a Practice Operations Manager for a well-established, very professional and dynamic practice.
This practice offers Dermatology, board certified cosmetologist, physician assistant, two board certified aestheticians, and a support team of ten staff members.
The ideal candidate possesses extensive knowledge with stellar customer service, staff-member support and professional development. He or she possess experience in medical practice management, preferably in a fee-for-service environment. Also possesses knowledge in marketing and business development within a very competitive market; revenue cycle management; producing high-quality, efficient clinical teams; and regulatory/compliance management. This person must be capable of getting in the weeds with staff on a day to day basis.
Most importantly, our culture strives to deliver an exceptional experience to every patient.
This practice is an incredible place to work and offers an excellent environment. Salary and benefits are competitive.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum five years' experience in private practice medical management; medical aesthetics experience preferred.
- Baccalaureate degree in business administration, healthcare administrator or similar required. FACMPE, Master's in business administration or healthcare administration preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of practice operations, including patient counseling, marketing, and office efficiency.
- Human Resources certification or leadership training preferred.
- Experience in physician offices retail product inventory management and billing systems.
- Demonstrable experience in personnel management and administration of payroll systems.
- Knowledge of compliance, workplace safety, and other regulatory issues pertaining to a medical practice and retail cosmetics.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- An effective communication style relaying a high level of professionalism that can work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to lead high performing teams and motivate towards a common goal.
- Leadership “from behind” with a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Ability to effectively sustain multiple, simultaneous tasks while remaining attentive to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to anticipate critical issues and offer solutions to practice owner and staff.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
Salary and benefits are competitive.
To apply for this amazing position, please send a cover letter and resume to: