Position Title: Clinical Operations Administrator
Organization: The Skin Surgery Center/Qualderm
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
QualDerm Partners, LLC ("QDP") provides professional management services to QualDerm Partners of North Carolina, LLC ("QDP ofNC") and The Skin Surgery Center, P.A. ("SSC"), a practice headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. SSC has a professional team of physicians and other providers who are trained in the medical and surgical specialty of dermatology. The Clinical Operations Administrator is responsible for directing, supervising, and coordinating clinical staff and activities at office(s) affiliated with The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC to provide quality, cost-effective dermatological care. Provides clinical leadership and support for Area Practice Administrators, Site Coordinators, and Office Managers and clinical employees at each practice location. Reports to the Director of Practice Operations. This position is practice focused with the objective of supporting the patient care teams in the effective and efficient delivery of patient care. Responsible for the clinical oversight of multiple practices, as well as a clinical source of support to Director of Practice Operations, Area Practice Administrator(s), Office Manager(s), Site leader(s) for QDP of NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In coordination with Director of Practice Operations, provides clinical leadership and oversight to multiple practices
- Assists in the development of program/clinical goals and strategic clinical objectives for the company
- Coordinates and assists with all implementation activities related to clinical operations
- Travels as needed to implement new practices into our company
- Recommends options to enhance clinical outcomes Monitors/reports compliance with company policies and procedures including dress code and attendance
- Coordinates clinical orientation, continuing education and clinical development in conjunction with Director of HR, Director of Practice Operations and senior leadership
- Assists in performance improvement development and activities/reports on progress at QA meetings
- Collaborates with site managers, Area Practice Administrators, Director of Practice Operations and Regional VP and other senior leadership in the selection and management of resources for a specific site or company-wide
- Participates in the selection and supervision of clinical personnel
- Assists with HR related activities, such as coaching/counseling, corrective action and performance reviews in coordination with Director of Practice Operations
- Communicates and follows up on any site incidents
- Maintains, approves and documents financial variances to include productivity
- Works with the Director of Practice Operations and corporate Finance team on yearly budget creation, implementation and maintenance, specifically related to FTEs, clinical products/supplies and resources
- Monitors and maintains company-wide cost-containment activities from a clinical perspective in consultation with Director of Practice Operations and other key personnel
- Provides staff satisfaction through rounding, staff meetings and other necessary activities to promote employee engagement Works with all providers, including MDs, PAs, NPs and rounds frequently to foster working relationship
- Seeks input from providers before implementing changes from a clinical perspective
- Works with key personnel on any procedural activities related to sharps injury, exposure to blood and other bodily fluids in the workplace
- Set a positive example for others in practice by upholding the mission, vision and values, as well as the culture of The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum: RN/BSN. Surgical experience highly preferred. Minimum five years of nursing experience with leadership activities, preferably m hospital/large health system setting. BLS required; ACLS preferred Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office Products and Electronic Medical Record.
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K with an excellent match, long term and short-term disability, life insurance, and a generous paid time off accrual.
Please Respond to: