Position Title: Area Practice Administrator
Location: Coastal Region (Wilmington, NC)
QualDerm Partners, LLC ("QDP") provides professional management services to QualDerm Partners of North Carolina, LLC ("QDP of NC") and The Skin Surgery Center, P.A. ("SSC"), a practice headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. SSC has a professional team of physicians and other providers who are trained in the medical and surgical specialty of dermatology.
The Area Practice Administrator is responsible for directing, supervising, and coordinating all staff and activities at office(s) affiliated with The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC to provide quality, cost-effective dermatological care. Provides leadership for Site Coordinators and all Clinical and Front Office staff at each location. Reports to the Director of Practice Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages daily operations at office(s) affiliated with The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC and coordinates the daily work activities and schedules.
- Ensures provisions of safe, high-quality patient care by the staff.
- Evaluates performance and recommends merit increases, promotions, and disciplinary actions.
- Ensures that office space, supplies, equipment, and assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and patient care.
- Ensures that all business and clinical functions are running smoothly and all processes are effectively and efficiently in place.
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Develops goals for site operations and ensures that these goals align with organization goals of The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC.
- Operates within the context of an established budget. Makes recommendations for annual budget and maximizes opportunities to meet and exceed budget guidelines.
- Maintains regular communication and provides updates as needed or requested to Revenue Cycle Manager, Clinical Manager and Director of Practice Operations of The Skin Surgery Center/Qualderm Partners of NC.
- Set a positive example for others in practice by upholding the mission, vision and values, as well as the culture of The Skin Surgery Center and QualDerm Partners of NC, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in healthcare or business administration from an accredited university or BSN from accredited nursing program.
- Minimum: 2-year Associate Degree in healthcare or business administration.
- Minimum of three plus years of practice management experience required. Experience in practice management in large health system highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office Products and Electronic Medical Record.
This position offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including health, dental, vision, 401K with an excellent match, long term and short-term disability, life insurance, and a generous paid time off accrual.
Please Respond to: