Position Title: Billing Manager
Organization: Canopy Partners, Inc.
Location: Greenboro, NC
- Ensure optimal performance of RCM department through workflow analysis, process improvements and reporting.
- Ensure continuous cash flow for the organization by providing oversight of the day to day operations of the RCM Department.
- Fulfill management obligations based on management service agreements.
- Fulfill billing department goals and key indicators by managing A/R.
- Assist in staff development by providing guidance and feedback to departmental staff. ¿Ensure continuity of Training/Audit functions within the billing department.
- Facilitate billing productivity through review of performance and staff accountability.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with client service managers, compliance manager and other departmental managers and vendors.
- Meet governmental and contractual obligations and standards through oversight of coding compliance measures for RCM services.
- Manage RCM expenditures through adherence to a RCM budget.
- Ensure high service levels to clients through consistent performance in key RCM workflow and performance metrics.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new & existing client and vendor projects and support of PM system for RCM department.
- Foster company growth; ensure compliance and further communication in the organization by conducting and attending various management meetings.
- Ensure the maintenance of all billing departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintain regulatory compliance by staying abreast of current trends and regulations in the financial and radiological industries Promote a culture that reflects the organization's values, encourages good performance, and enhances productivity.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job duties require a Bachelor's Degree from a four-year college or university; or at least five years of management experience and medical billing knowledge. Intermediate computer proficiency, including HL7 interfacing and SQL reporting is also preferred in this position. Healthcare Management Certifications, RCC and/or CPC certifications are a plus.
Please respond to: