Position Title: Director of Operations-Gastroenterology
Organization: Raleigh Medical Group, P.A.
Location: Raleigh, NC
Raleigh Medical Group, P.A. is seeking a Director of Operations for our Gastroenterology division in Raleigh, NC. This is a leadership position responsible for the smooth operation of the GI departments in multiple locations.
Reporting to the Gastroenterology Administrator, the Director of Operations will provide leadership and direction for scheduling, medical records, managed care and front office employees. This position will function as a team member of the organization to execute the goals of the practice which are:
- To deliver quality health care.
- To present a professional and pleasant environment.
- To work with our patients as they strive to enhance and maintain their quality of life.
Raleigh Medical Group, P.A. is a large, independent, multi-specialty group with several locations in the Triangle area. Raleigh Medical Group offers an excellent benefits package, including competitive compensation and all full-time employees, working 30 hours or more per week, are eligible for the following benefits and more: group health, dental, Flexible Spending, Health Savings Account, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401k and PTO!
- Oversight of daily operations, supervise staff, and work with providers to ensure smooth operations of practice.
- Work closely with our team of Directors including identifying potential areas of concern, collaborating, brainstorming, and problem solving to ensure smooth operation of all GI locations.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information including knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) policies and procedures.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, employees, administrative team and physicians.
- Thorough understanding and experience with all aspects of practice operations.
Minimum Essential Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years related experience required in healthcare setting.
- Minimum of two years of supervisory/leadership experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; bachelor's degree is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of customer service concepts and techniques
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and operation management methods.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong computer skills are required; knowledge of Allscripts Professional EHR & PM is preferred.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide back-up coverage when needed.
- Standard business hours with occasional evenings and weekends will be required.
- Must be able to accept after hours business calls.
Please include your salary requirements when applying.
Please respond to: