Position Title: Practice Administrator
Organization: Fayetteville Orthopaedics
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Leadership responsibilities including supervision of all business and administrative functions regarding the practice. This includes financial management, personnel/human resource administration, marketing, managed care/third party contracting, vendor contracting for DME, physician compensation and reimbursement, medical and business information systems, and strategic planning for practice growth. Recruitment, supervision and development of office personnel. The administrator acts on behalf of the practice in all business affairs of the group at the direction of the practice partners.
- Graduation from recognized university with a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, practice management, accounting, or appropriately related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare with management responsibilities preferably with private orthopaedic practice
- Effective personnel management skills
- Knowledge of principles and practices of private practice health care administration
- Solid financial background including revenue cycle management
- Knowledge of practice management and EMR software and hardware
- Practice Marketing
Based on education and experience.
Please respond to: