Position Title: Sonographer - OB/GYN
Organization: A Woman's View
Location: Hickory, NC
- Perform the primary function of acquiring images of anatomy with ultrasound equipment of all assigned patients in outpatient setting (Obstetric and Gynecology).
- Identify problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patients Use analytical and decision-making skills Ensure continuous.
- Quality improvement through maintenance and updates of related policy and procedure.
- Promotes a supportive, team-oriented environment.
- Exhibits dedication, commitment, and support to the practice.
- Demonstrates a positive and professional image.
- Communicates effectively with patients and staff.
- Responsible for care of equipment, including preventive maintenance and cleanliness.
- Handles ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assists providers with procedures done in sonography room such as Sonohysts and IUD removals.
Requirements: Associate's degree in Medical Sonography - Current ARDMS Certification - 2 years minimum related experience
Please Respond to: