Position Title: Practice Administrator
Organization: Piedmont Ear, Nose and Throat Associates
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Piedmont Ear, Nose and Throat Associates (PENTA) is actively recruiting for a Practice Administrator. This is the senior level administrative position reporting directly to the practice’s board of directors. Incumbent will provide strategic leadership and direction in forward planning and implementation of business initiatives. PENTA is an independent specialty practice comprised of twelve physicians, one advanced practice practitioner and six audiologists. In addition to PENTA’s main location, the group has four satellite offices.
Human Resource Management
- Ensure the practice’s ongoing financial viability and success through regular monitoring of key performance indicators.
- Provide high-level decision making support using prepared financial and productivity reports; comparing actual performance against benchmarks and established goals;
- Maintain adequate staffing at all job levels and job functions.
- Manage a work environment that ensures employees are performing at the highest level of productivity and training.
- Create an efficient day-to-day work environment using consistent office operating protocols and procedures.
- Encourage quality practice management teams through employee ownership in developing best practice processes.
- Provide clear, positive office communications and harmonious employee relations through regular staff meetings.
Third Party Relationships
- Mitigate risks by working with practice accountant, legal counsel and other outside resources for compliance with all applicable statutes, regulations and standards (GAAP, FLSA, EEOC, ADA, etc.).
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with third party payers through open communication and regular dialogue.
- Monitor contract performance using reimbursement audits and resolve recurring operational issues.
- Develop a value based strategy through discussion and planning with physicians, ancillary providers and practice leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare or related field.
- Master’s degree, CMPE or FACMPE preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ management experience in a medical practice; (5) five or more years as a senior level manager in a large medical group with multiple sites.
- Demonstrated experience in business planning, finance, human resource, operations, risk management, third party reimbursement and value-based payment models.
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with background and experience.
Please Respond to: