Position Title: Physician Assisant
Organization: Clinical Office
Location: Wilmington, NC
Role and Responsibilities (Primary):
- Mix of new and follow up patients 5 days per week. A target of 5 new patients and 14 follow up patients per clinic day.
- Walk-in slots will be incorporated in this schedule.
- All new patients will be presented to the MD on call that day.
- One PA is required to be in the office each day.
- Office hours are 8am to 5pm.
- PAs are responsible for rounding on, documenting on and ensuring continuity of care for these patients.
- Surgical Assisting will be on a case by case basis.
- From 7am to 5pm each day, all new inpatient consults are to be seen first by the PA and must also be seen by MD on call that day to ensure proper billing requirements.
- Consults after 5pm will be seen by MD on call that day .
- Saturday 9am to Sunday 9am, when the office is on super call, the PA will see all new consults and manage outside phone calls.
- Once rounding and associated documentation is complete that Sunday morning you will be done that day.
- Successful completion of an approved PA program.
- Minimum of two years in a clinic setting.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Current PA certification.
Salary negotiable,; health and long-term disability; profit sharing offered.
Please respond to: