Position Title: Director of Operations
Organization: Nu Image Surgical Center
Location: Raleigh, NC
A successful, growing, and fast-paced oral surgery group is seeking a Director of Operations with strong business acumen and a proven track record of leadership. In this strategic role, you will implement efficiencies and systems to further grow offices and our company footprint. Maintaining a close relationship with all team members, from directors to assistants, ability to build relationships and deliver results. The Director of Operations will play a significant role in cultivating an environment that provides effective and trustworthy surgical services. In this leadership role, you will use your team-building skills to maintain profitability within multiple established offices while planning future growth. Additionally, this position plays an essential role in communicating with patients. We are looking for a true leader and visionary. This position reports to the owner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the operations of our current 5 offices plus future growth.
- Directly support surgeons in their growth and development, helping them set goals and address operational opportunities within their supported office.
- Motivate team members, resolve conflicts and make difficult decisions.
- Ability to analyze reports from Finance Director and create recommendation/action to attainment of yearly budgetary and contribution goals, prioritizing supported practice performance issues.
- Responsible for hiring, training, mentoring and coaching.
- Responsible for interviewing and contributing to the selection of surgeons.
- Develop workforce planning, recruiting and retention strategy to maintain optimum performance of each supported practice.
- Lead doctor and management meetings.
- At least five years of business management experience and Bachelor's degree/MBA preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to travel throughout our offices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of maturity, personal initiative, and sound judgment.
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to build a comfortable and approachable relationship with patients/referrals.
$100K-$125K with bonus.
Please respond to: