Position Title: Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (APP)
Organization: Cape Fear Center for Digestive Diseases
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mix of new and follow up patients 5 days per week.
- Office hours are 8am to 5pm.
- APP is responsible for rounding on, documenting on and ensuring continuity of care for these patients.
- From 7am to 5pm each day, all new inpatient consults are to be seen first by the APP and must also be seen by MD on call that day to ensure proper billing requirements.
- Consults after 5pm will be seen by MD on call that day.
- Licensed in the state of North Carolina.
- Minimum of two years in a clinic setting, preferably in Gastroenterology.
Salary negotiable; health and short-term disability; 401K offered.
Please respond to: