Position Title: Revenue Cycle Manager
Organization: Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic
Location: High Point, NC
Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic, Inc. is seeking a full time Revenue Cycle Manager. CCDC has been in business for 65 years as an independent physician office with 4 physicians and 2 physician assistants serving 3 locations – High Point, Lexington and Kernersville. While most of its business is medical dermatology, it does offer a small measure of cosmetic procedures. Central Carolina Dermatology Clinic has its own pathology lab.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions:
The Revenue Cycle Manager is a working manager who understands, performs and oversees coding, charge entry, payment posting, electronic claim filing, appeal processes, patient invoicing and collections, full revenue cycle with 95% + of A/R maintained in 0-90 day category.
As a manager, this person contributes to the development of processes and procedures within and outside of the billing department, keeps management informed of issues and problems, provides insights, suggests solutions, serves as a leader/role model for all company employees, trains/evaluations billing staff members, prioritizes/organizes. The Revenue Cycle Manager will respond to other departments and physician inquires in an effective and timely manner.
- Certified Professional Coder
- Associates and/or Bachelor degree in Healthcare or Business Administration
- 5-10+ years of medical billing – surgical and specialty
- 5 years supervisor experience leading 4-6 employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to create monthly financial reports
- Current knowledge of EMR
- Accustomed to Palmetto GBA Part B and all North Carolina insurances, including Medicaid/NC Tracks
CCDC has a generous benefit package including Health Insurance, long-term disability, 401K, Profit Sharing, PTO, paid holidays; hourly wage DOE
Please respond to:
Christine Ruby at firstname.lastname@example.org