Position Title: Revenue Cycle Manager
Organization: Kernodle Clinic
Location: Burlington, NC
Kernodle Clinic is a respected and progressive multi-specialty group practice affiliated with Duke’s Private Diagnostic Clinic with locations in Burlington, Mebane and Elon. We are a community leader that offers challenging and rewarding opportunities for our employees. Kernodle Clinic has fifteen specialties represented by more than 70 providers located just off I-40/I-85. Burlington is accessible as a day trip to NC Mountains and Beaches. Ample recreational activities, shopping, and easy access to metros (Greensboro, Raleigh and Durham) are unique to Burlington.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals for a Revenue Cycle Manager position as a part of our Administrative team at our Burlington office location (1234 Huffman Mill Road, Burlington, NC 27215). This position is responsible for the management of the billing and revenue cycle processes using the EPIC system. Revenue cycle includes registration, point-of-service collections, coding, charge capture, and accounts receivable management. Analyzes ad hoc and monthly A/R reports carefully; identifying opportunities for revenue enhancement through work process improvements and coding compliance. Coordinates and facilitates compliance coding audits and acts as a coding (CPT/ICD-10) resource for providers and billing staff.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Certified Professional Coder preferred
- 5-7 years related work experience in Healthcare Industry including supervisory/management experience
- High level of knowledge of ICD‐10 and CPT coding for multiple specialties
- Experience with EPIC system strongly preferred. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered.
Please respond to: