Position Title: Dental Practice Manager
Organization: Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc.
Location: Elm City, NC
This position supports the Mission, Values, and Vision of Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. Under the general direction of the Chief Dental Officer, the Dental Practice Manager works as part of the management team with special responsibilities for the internal operations of the dental center. The Dental Practice Manager also works cohesivley with the department supervisors and managers towards team-accomplished goals and objectives and the integrating of the strategic plan of the organization. Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM Alternating Thursday schedule of 10:00 AM-7:00 PM.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years experience working in the oral health field. Preferred billing experience in a dental office.
- Must have experience as a supervisor.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Frequent standing and walking, occasional bending, stooping, lifting, reaching forward and overhead.
- May occasionally be required to lift patients, office equipment and paper, usually not exceeding fifty pounds of direct lift.
- Frequent computer work.
Please respond to: