Position Title: Director of Quality Assurance
Organization: Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc.
Location: Wilson, NC
This position will enhance care delivery, optimize value, and improve outcomes by leading activities in one or more of the following core quality functions: patient safety, regulatory and accreditation, quality review and accountability, performance and process improvement, health data analytics, and population health and care transitions. This is done through the evaluation of the quality of care provided at Carolina Family Health Centers, Inc. and by making recommendations regarding quality improvement strategies and process change. This position is based in the Administration Department, reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer.
- Two years of experience in health care quality management / quality assurance.
- General understanding of coding and billing practices (e.g. HEDIS, ICD10, CPT, and eCQM, etc.) and health information management systems.
- Associate degree in Nursing (RN) or bachelor degree in a healthcare related field (nursing, public health, or health information management).
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ), or must obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Please respond to: