Position Title: Human Resources Manager
Organization: Piedmont Ear, Nose and Throat Associates (PENTA) & Piedmont Outpatient Surgery Center (POSC)
Location: Winston Salem, NC
We are Piedmont Ear, Nose and Throat Associates (PENTA) and Piedmont Outpatient Surgery Center (POSC). Our physicians and staff have proudly served greater Winston-Salem for twenty years. We care for our patients from four convenient office locations and a cost-effective and state-of-the-art surgery center. The 100 staff members of PENTA and POSC are proud to be the only independent ENT medical practice serving Winston-Salem and surrounding communities. Come join us!
We aim to be the premier employment destination for the best people in our industry, and we are seeking an engaging and forward-thinking HR Manager who will build on our success to make us even better. You will help grow our teams and develop our practice culture, taking ownership of all HR matters across the company: personnel recruitment, performance and wage reviews, coaching and mediation, and staff development. This position requires comprehensive experience as an HR manager with a working knowledge of pertinent legal requirements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff and providing a smooth onboarding process which introduces the new employees to the corporate culture.
- Providing support for our staff through training, coaching and team development, resolving conflicts as needed through positive and professional mediation.
- Coordinating company-wide performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Staying connected to trends in healthcare recruiting and compensation.
- Measuring employee morale and defining methods for improving overall employee satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in human resource management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Computer competency including Microsoft applications Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Competitive salary and benefits package includes employer-sponsored health insurance, employer-matching retirement fund and generous time off.
Please respond to: