Position Title: Chief Executive Officer
Organization: Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat
Location: Richmond, VA
Virginia Ear, Nose & Throat, with Virginia ENT Surgery Center, is recruiting for an experienced, energetic senior manager to assume the role of Chief Executive Officer. Virginia ENT has 4 clinical offices, a 2-room AAAHC accredited surgery center and 2 IAC accredited CT scanners. The practice has 12 physicians, a nurse practitioner, 11 audiologists, 3 physical therapists and 2 PT assistants to provide comprehensive ENT, audiology, allergy, balance and other services to patients.
Qualified candidates will have a strong financial acumen (knowledge of Quickbooks is highly desirable) and data analysis skills, an in depth understanding of IT networks, excellent critical thinking skills and experience with operations and strategic planning.
Position includes, but is not limited to:
- Managing the fiscal environment for the PC, the Surgery Center and the LLC;
- Monitoring and negotiating insurance contracts in relation to the practice and the surgery center;
- Managing the IT/Data Network, with vendor partners, including a VoIP phone system, on site servers, and Allscripts EMR and Practice Management;
- Overseeing all operational and human resource issues;
- Working collaboratively with Board of Directors on all Governance issues related to the 3 organizational entities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, knowledge, and skills required for the position.
- Masters degree in Health Administration, Business Administration or a related field or equivalent training and experience.
- At least five (5) years of experience in senior level management in a healthcare setting, preferably in a medical practice, preferably with a surgery center.
- At least three (3) years of experience in financial management.
- Experience with data analysis, credentialing, strategic planning and quality improvement.
- Understanding of MIPS.
- Proficient with Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and QuickBooks.
- Strong computer skills in data entry, coding, and knowledge of EMR software,strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented, well organized, team player.
Virginia ENT has an excellent benefit package including health/dental/STD/LTD/life insurance and a defined benefit and defined contribution (401(k)) Profit Sharing) retirement plan.
To learn more about Virginia ENT visit our website at www.virginiaent.com
Interested, qualified candidates should submit their resumes to: