Position Title: Practice Manager
Organization: Unified Physician Management
Location: Morrisville, NC
The Practice Manager is responsible for overseeing all daily functions of a busy 8 provider OBGYN practice which include but are not limited to patient scheduling, billing & collections via athenahealth, human resources and any other tasks to keep the practice running smoothly such as:
- Participation in administration, quality improvement, staff supervision & retention, compliance of regulations, accounts payable, as well as payroll processing responsibilities
- Review weekly performance reports – Athena
- Recruitment of new employees and/or providers
- Updating & reinforcing policies and procedures
- Keeping abreast of insurance guidelines and polices, as well as new coding and fee schedule developments
- Hospital & Insurance Credentialing
- Resource for patient problem-solving
- Inventory Control
- Facility Management
- Compliance Liaison
- OSHA Training & Compliance Coordinator
- Quality Management Coordinator - NCQA & BQPP Accreditations
- Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Management or Finance.
- Experience with athenahealth, QuickBooks and/or UltiPro preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training in a medical office, OBGYN experience is a plus, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Commensurate based on experience
Please respond to: