Position Title: Executive Director
Organization: Fort Worth Brain & Spine Institute, LLP
Location: Fort Worth, TX
This position is responsible for directing and overseeing all functions and operations within the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
Responsible for driving the organization to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives.
Develops strategies to attain short- and long-term financial and operations goals.
Directs the development of the organization to ensure future growth.
Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
Evaluates current and proposed operational policies, objectives, and initiatives and leads the design and implementation of necessary changes.
Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel to meet the needs of the organization.
Motivates and leads a high-performance management team.
Fosters a success oriented, accountable environment within the organization.
Required to follow HIPAA and OSHA compliance guidelines at all times.
Other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises management team and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these employees within the organization. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Ensures employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings. Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources.
- Judgment - Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Works with integrity and ethically.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Initiative - Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Educations and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations:
No certification(s) required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before employees of organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, and e-mail.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work primarily in a climate-controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
Please Respond to: